It’s a big world out there, and it might be a while before you get to see all of it. In the meantime, we’ve put together this collection of 500 of the most fiendish questions about countries, continents, cultures and their colourful flags. Think you know which two European capital cities are closest together, which leaf is on the Canadian flag, and in which ocean Easter Island can be found?
With categories on international movies, world food, currency, mountain ranges and so much more, you’ll be scratching your head for hours as you and your friends compete to get the most correct answers first. Every Top Trumps Quiz card contains five questions and some custom imagery - look closely and you just might find a hint. Then stretch your memory with the optional twist, which sees players revisit the same questions in a different order. Find out who was paying attention and see who can remember the most correct answers from the first round! So if you’re eager to discover more about the world around you - and prove your smarts to your friends - then Countries and Flags is the Quiz for you.
- Quizzical Dinosaur fun with a Top Trumps Twist
- Entertaining, educational card game loved for bringing to life the countries and flags of the world
- 500 puzzling and captivating questions that will test your knowledge and memory
- Easy-to-carry plastic case means there are no limits on gameplay
- Prepare to outsmart your opponents, discover new and exciting geographical facts and duel your way to becoming the Top Trump
European Article Number (EAN): 5036905036450
Product Item Code: 036450
Product Dimensions: 110mm x120mm x80mm
Suitable Age: 3+ Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard
Number of Players: 2+