Palm Springs is a vibrant desert oasis filled with rich Hollywood history, the Agua Caliente Tribe, mid-century architecture, and year-round sunshine. Take a stroll on Palm Canyon Drive and experience unique shops and award-winning restaurants such as Trio and Blue Coyote. Head to the lively VillageFest on a Thursday afternoon or wander the Tahquitz Canyon Trail. Rent a vintage convertible and drive by famous statues of Lucille Ball, Sonny Bono and Marilyn Monroe, and the home of Bob Hope. Want to experience the arts?
Stop by and book a tour at the Palm Springs Art Museum. There is endless beauty to enjoy, and countless sparkling pools to escape the heat, and you can enjoy it all in one place: the Palm Springs edition of MONOPOLY! Buy up houses and hotels, collect Chance and Community Chest cards and outsmart your opponents – just watch out for those Sun Lounger and Pool Floatie fees! With custom money and an array of famous places to explore, this edition of MONOPOLY encapsulates everything we love about the iconic Palm Springs.
- The world’s favorite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Palm Springs!
- Choose your favorite token, tour recognizable sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Palm Springs Airport, La Plaza, and the iconic Windmills – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- Hasbro’s Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for adults and children, and makes a great gift
Barcode Number: 885996005396
Product Item Code: WM02741-EN2-6
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Product Dimensions: 10.6in x 15.7in inch x 2.04in
*Suitable Age: 8+ Not suitable for children under the age of 8 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard
Number of Players: 2+