Grab your friends and family and head to Sacramento, California's state capital. You can experience history, culture and family fun alongside parks as well as the famous American and Sacramento rivers. Check out some historical sights, such as the East Lawn Clock, on a relaxing walking tour. Interested in experiencing the Gold Rush era? Visit the Old Town, which is known for its horse-drawn carriages, cobblestone streets and numerous museums. Check out the Farm to Fork scene or dance the night away at FACES. Unwind in the evening at any of the fantastic restaurants, or take the SacRT downtown and catch a Kings game at the Golden 1 Center. No trip to Sacramento is complete without a visit to the Capitol building, built in 1874, or a scenic drive over the Golden Tower Bridge. Build houses and hotels to charge your opponents more rent, and pick up Chance and Community Chest cards for unexpected prizes and penalties, but watch out for those tax spaces! There is so much to do and you can enjoy it all in one place: the Sacramento edition of MONOPOLY!
- The world’s favorite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Sacramento!
- Choose your favorite token, tour familiar sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to the Railroad Museum, Tower Bridge and the Capitol building – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- Hasbro’s Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for adults and children
- Great gift for Monopoly fans and Sacramento residents
Barcode Number: 885996005594
Product Item Code: WM03165-EN2-6
Product Dimensions: 270mm x400mm x52mm
Product Dimensions: 10.6in x 15.7in inch x 2.04in
*Suitable Age: 8+ Not suitable for children under the age of 8 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard
Number of Players: 2+